For hundreds of thousands of years, we have lived in sync with the rhythms and cycles of nature and the lives of the beings of nature. We understood our relationship with nature and it dictated how we lived.
With time, we separated out from nature and wildlife, plants and fungi became strangers to us. In doing so, we also lost our understanding of our place and our space.
Take the pathway back to nature and you with us:
- Explore what keeps you from knowing your place in nature
- Travel through a voyage in time to understand how nature and you evolved together
- Discover what your place is and how you fit into the great web of life that exists on Earth and more …
Out of this opportunity, you:
- Feel safe, secure and rooted in your place on Earth.
- Know acceptance, self-confidence, extra ordinariness and ordinariness and greater whole health and well-being.
In the challenging times we face, knowing our relationship with nature inspires us to help nature thrive because of who nature is (Come to our THE Friday Night On-going Nature Gatherings to find out) and because we cannot live without nature.