When you look at a wolf, a slug, a snake and “weeds”, what do you think about; what do you feel?
Several thousands of years ago, one thought came into being, permeated out culture and wove its way into every aspect of our thinking and became our truth. A truth that today, we still unknowingly and trustingly hold. A truth that has morphed into myths, biases and fears.
This truth utterly disconnected us from nature.
- Without that relationship, we feel down, anxious, lost, lonely, empty and isolated.
- We lose sight of our place in nature.
- The beings of nature became strangers to us.
- We, often unknowingly, yearn for a connection with nature we are born to have and hardwired to need yet don’t know how to make. How do you connect with a being you cannot see clearly?
- We forgot who we are and why we are here.
This one core, old-thought has, over time, also shaped actions taken that has led to the eco-crisis we face.
In this indoor/outdoor transformational and experiential workshop:
- Discover how to identify that one powerful, influential, core old-thought that started it all and how it has influenced society’s beliefs to get in the way of seeing nature clearly.
- Explore how it has unknowingly shaped your beliefs and the actions you take. What do you still hang onto, what have you not let go of?
- Learn to see nature with new eyes in a process that engages you – mind, heart, body and soul.
This workshop evolves you …
- Develop an open mind and an open heart.
- Receive the richness of nature.
- See the beings of nature for who they really are.
- Discover the extraordinary in the ordinary in each animal and plant. Feel wonder; be in awe.
… and empowers you.
This original, breakthrough workshop shows you the power of thought as you come to see the amazing difference between seeing the beings of nature through the eyes of the old-thought and how nature looks when we look it with fresh new eyes.
This process empowers us as we become immune to the myths, fears and biases others still spread.
The new world that opens up for you when you see nature clearly influences actions you take. In seeing wildlife and plants as they actually are, you begin to see what they really need to live.
“The UN announced this week of May 6th, 2019 that 1 million species are on the brink of extinction. Yet what we do hinges on whether or not we see nature clearly in the first place to take meaningful action that encourages nature to thrive.
Rediscover Nature gets at what stands in the way of seeing wildlife and plants as they really and then teaches you to see nature clearly.
Without knowing that one thought that we have believed in for several thousands of years and still do today, that has governed our actions and brought us to the place we are at now, how can we make differences that count?
We can’t. All we do is do things that at best are not helpful.
This journey to bring nature and you together to thrive together, begins from the inside out. It is how we think that influences the action we take. It is seeing differently that allows for new action to be taken.
Rediscover Nature is this empowering start to your Journey Back to Nature.”
– A Better Place: Nature and You, May 6th, 2019, Facebook page.